In the Unites States, Insurance = Access to Care
The Health Care Rights Initiative (HCRI) helps patients and health care providers navigate private health insurance issues.
We help patients:
- Understand and access health insurance benefits
- Challenge improper health insurance and disability denials
- File all levels of health insurance appeals
- Address medical billing issues
Our primary mission is to assist patients covered by private health insurance plans. Are you privately insured? The answer is “yes” if:
- You have health insurance through your employer
- You purchased health insurance on your own
- You participate in a union health plan or retiree plan
Does a government-sponsored program provide your health coverage?
Remember, private health insurance companies manage many Medicaid and Medicare plans. If you are not sure what kind of coverage you have we can help you.